Provide case management for the elderly, disabled, convalescent or handicapped individual clients of Simply A Loving Touch Home Care Services LLC. Performing duties that will determine the eligibility of the person applying for care with our company, insurance, and other agency resources. Provide our clients with the care support and caregiver supervision. Identify barriers, available benefits, resources in the community and resolve problems relevant to dependent care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visit individuals in home to provide information on agency services, requirements, or procedures.
- Interpret and explain information such as eligibility requirements, application details, payment methods and applicant's legal rights.
- Assist client's with completion of forms and collect all pertinent documents to determine eligibility status.
- Answer client's questions about care, resources and caregiver concerns.
- Interview clients and their ASW rep at specified intervals to certify their eligibility for continuing benefits.
- Keep records of assigned cases and prepare required reports for owner or management concerning visits with clients.
- Assess client needs and initiate procedures to refer client's to other agencies for assistance.
- Advocate for clients rights to proper care and access to community resources.
- Investigate any claims of abuse or neglect and report it to proper authorized protective action agencies.
- Plan home care services for clients being discharged from hospital and care facilities.
- Monitor, evaluate, and record caregiver progress according to measurable goals described in treatment and care plan.
- Consult with supervisor for the modification of treatment plans to comply with changes in client's status.
- Advise family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, and supporting the client or patient.
- Transport and accompany clients in shopping areas or to appointments using automobile.
- High school graduate
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree in Social Work
- Minimum 1-year experience in a position which required case management
- Possess strong aptitude for working with and having compassion for the elderly and the disabled
- Possess strong aptitude for compassion of others and their circumstances
- Possess adequate verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates experience to successfully organize and prioritize workload.
- Demonstrated experience to successfully navigate challenging situations in the workplace while using good judgement
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated experience to successfully maintain satisfactory work performance and attendance records
- Ability to maintain positive intercultural and interpersonal relationships
Yes, we are hiring! If you want to apply for one of the positions please upload your resume via the form below.
Care Specialist (Full/Part time)
Must be compassionate, respectful, patient, pleasant and have a willingness and ability to follow directions, and train. Have knowledge and experience in delivering safe, effective and quality care instructions. Strong communication, problem solving and organizational skills.
Must be able to pass a background check
- Provide personal care to patient (dressing, hair care, toileting etc.)
- Light housekeeping: (Landry, sweeping, mopping, disches etc.)
- Meal prep/planning
- Monitoring/Reporting health
- Interact with patient's family
- Errand running
- Capable of colostomy and catheter care
- Wound and special skin care
To apply please complete the form below and upload your resume!
Call Today! (616) 288-5448
Service Available 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year